Our subsidiary Jos. Hansen & Soehne (Nigeria) Ltd. was established in 1955 and has a long tradition as a Trading and Engineering Company. Our subsidiary seeks to employ the services of a qualified and experienced person to take up the position of a
Sales Manager for Medical, Laboratory & Research Equipment
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Trade Division in our headquarter in Hamburg, Germany.
The job is mainly focused around sales and will require the person to represent the company and being at the time a technical expert. Main duties include:
- Assist dealers and /or the Headquarter´s Sales Personnel in the preparation of tenders and quotations as well as product selection.
- Serve the existing customer database and connect with existing and new clients in the country.
- Acquisition of new customers, search and develop new projects and sales opportunities in the range of Laboratory, Hospital / Medical and Research equipments.
- Meet and exceed the sales target and profit contribution for the territory.
- Prepare periodic project and sales reports, as well as annual budget as required.
- Conduct field and customer visits on a regular basis to serve clients and to detect sales opportunities, including reporting to the General Manager and Headquarter.
- Ensure that all operations and activities of the Company are conducted in accordance with applicable Laws and rules of the Company
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience, preferably in an industry related to Medical and Hospital equipment production or sales, Laboratory and Research Equipments.
- Intimate knowledge of the Hospital / Medical, Laboratory and Research equipment markets, preferably with sales experience within tender business in Nigeria and with knowledge of competition and equipment manufacturers.
- Profound knowledge in preparation of technical and commercial bidding documents for both National (NCB) and International Competitive Bidding (ICB) tenders.
- Strong business and sales/marketing knowledge as demonstrated by relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in implementing dealer and/or direct sales practices and policies.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Good creative thinking, excellent innovative skills, strong analytical skills, respect for policies and procedures
- Negotiation and presentation skills
If you wish to submit your complete application, including salary requirement, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org