Jos. Hansen has already completed countless projects to full customers satisfaction.
In recent years, the Jos. Hansen & Soehne GmbH /
JR International Bau GmbH joint venture has handled a total project volume of more than EUR 200 million as main contractors for water supply and sewage plants incl. the supply and installation of PE, PVC, uPVC, clay, steel, ductile-iron and GRP pipes.
Together with JR International Bau GmbH of Martinsried nearby Munich, whose roots date back to 1893, Jos. Hansen is one of the key players in the field of well-known and experienced contractors for turnkey water supply systems and sewage plants.
Turnkey means full dedication to the employers’ requirements and the scope of work from commencement up to final completion including:
- medium voltage substations up to 33 kV with overhead line facilities, indoor / outdoor switchgear, distribution transformers up to 2 MVA
- stand-by generator sets for emergency power supply rated up to 2 MVA, incl. fuel storage tanks, control panels for automatic mains failure operation and synchronization
- fuel storage tanks for generator sets
- borehole / horizontal and vertical pumps with electrical or diesel drive motor
- surge investigation / surge protection equipment
- chemical dosing plant (chlorine, alum, lime, soda-ash etc)
- drilling and equipping of boreholes
- instrumentation (flow metering, level metering)
- supervisory, control and data acquisition (SCADA)
- complete potable water treatment plants
- complete sewage treatment plants
- laying pipes of various types made of PE, PVC, uPVC, clay, steel, ductile iron, GRP, etc.
- construction of buildings included in water works projects, e.g.
- intake stations
- administrative operation buildings
- water tanks / reservoirs
- diesel generator houses
- treatment structures
- chemical buildings
- pump stations
The water project department has worked as mechanical and electrical contractors for water supply and sewage plants for more than 40 years
in the field of:
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Design
- Installation, Testing and Commissioning
- Operation and Maintenance
Jos. Hansen in close cooperation with JR International Bau GmbH offers complete water supply systems, including treatment, civil works, distribution networks, house connections and sewage treatment works on a turnkey basis to offshore employers, primarily governmental, municipality or public utilities.